Monday, February 2, 2009

A Brave New World

Today is my first day as a work-at-home-wife! Last Thursday I finished up my last official day with the ALS Association and I'm now working solely as a freelancer. I'm currently working on a contract that keeps me busy about 15-20 hrs a week, and I may be looking to pick up other projects here and there.

It's exciting, and a little scary. I don't do well without a set schedule, so it's going to be a challenge to establish one that's productive for me. I'm excited, though, about having more free time. Especially for the past couple of months things have been a bit hectic, since I've been trying to juggle two separate jobs.

Now I'm looking forward to charting my own path and focusing on some other "life" things that I've let go by the wayside recently.

Here's to more freedom! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

EmmyJMommy said...

I am glad that you are beginning to customize your work life to your home life! I think you will find that you end up loving it...and will reap some great benefits, too! I love you and have been praying for you!

Betsy said...

YAY FOR YOU and your new freedom! I must say I'm terribly envious!