Sunday, May 27, 2012

Date Night!

Now that the kids are getting older and a bit more flexible, Barry and I have made a renewed commitment to monthly date night. I'm a firm believer that it's good for our marriage and our family for us to get out and enjoy time together as husband and wife without our children in tow. And the kids love having Granny Diane put them to bed!

Tonight we tried a new place, Arnold Myint's PM. Arnold is a Top Chef vet and it's one of our very favorite shows, so we were really looking forward to trying out one of his Nashville restaurants. It didn't disappoint, but it didn't exactly sparkle, either. The cocktails and the sushi were fabulous, but the entrees left something to be desired (at least mine did...Barry was pretty happy with his Pad Thai, but I think it's pretty hard to mess up Pad Thai) . I would certainly go back, but next time I think I'll stick to sushi.

No comments: