Monday, August 18, 2008

No News....

Things are pretty quiet around Chez Lancaster. We're both focusing a lot of our energy on work right now, so there's not much else to report. We had our nephew again over the weekend. I reiterate that he's a great baby, but, still, keeping him makes me wonder if I'm really ready for parenthood (or if I ever will be!).

I've been traveling a lot to Memphis over the past few weeks (wait...didn't I quit my last, high-paying, job because of too much travel?!) and I'm headed there again tomorrow.

Other than that we're just trying to get through the last, lazy days of summer (heat!) and starting to anticipate fall (football season!).

We've had a few of those lazy, glorious weekends lately which remind me why I love living in Nashville. Saturday afternoon drinks on the patio at Jackson's, browsing the used books at Bookman Bookwoman, dinner with friends at Margot Cafe, a Sunday evening viewing of The Dark Knight and a juicy meal at Cheeseburger Charley's.

I do love this place.

Hope you are all enjoying the late summer bliss...

1 comment:

EmmyJMommy said...

We are busy getting back into the pace of school time....oh the joys of parenthood! We miss you terribly and wish we could get to Nashville to see you and Barry...oh, and the kiddos say, Lucy!!! Thanks for updating!!! Love you bunches, ~~em