Tuesday, June 5, 2012

MDO!


(I have decided that getting a decent photo of two toddlers looking
at the camera and smiling is an impossible task.)


Eleanor's first day of MDO was a resounding success!!!! She cried a bit when I left (which I expected), but Miss Lavonia told me that she settled down very quickly and had a wonderful day. She went right down on her nap mat and went right to sleep. She played and played, and when I came to pick her up she was happy and smiling. I couldn't have asked for a better first day for her!

I am so very grateful that my kids have this special place to spend time every week with teachers who love and care for them in a Christian environment. It is such a blessing to us!

Henry's second day of swim class went very well, and he even kinda-sorta jumped into the pool all by himself today and kinda-sorta submerged his face. Progress.

No comments: