Thursday, June 7, 2012

What a busy week!

This week we are getting a glimpse of what life will likely be like in the coming years, with soccer and ballet and piano and so forth and so on.

Henry's swim class has been fun for all of us...Henry and Dad are enjoying their time in the pool and Eleanor is enjoying her time playing in the instructor's yard. I'm telling you, that child plays like it's her job. She is very serious about milking every last minute of playtime out of every day.

(Mulit-tasking. Who says you can't snack and play at the same time?)


("Put me in, coach!")


I'm hoping to get a few more photos of Henry in the pool tomorrow. I've been too busy chasing Sister around.

Lately Eleanor has been doing everything with her eyes closed...eating, walking, whatever...everything's more fun with your eyes closed. Didn't you know that? She also likes to walk backwards from one room to another, laughing at herself. I'm pretty sure this kid didn't get her personality from me.


No comments: