Tuesday, December 4, 2012

More Kid Funnies

{this may become a new feature}

Tonight as I was lying in bed with Henry, saying our prayers and singing our songs, he had LOTS of questions about God. I love this, aaaaand I sort of dread it a little, because I never know exactly how to answer these questions and one answer always leads to another question and so on and so forth. But the sweet baby is very curious about God, and that's a good thing.

So, we're talking about God and how he's all around us, and Henry wants me to tell him how God is in all places at all times (if I knew, kid, I'd certainly share it with you), and then he says, "Does he have a car?"  LOL

We, sadly, have a pretty big homeless population in Nashville, and he sees a lot of people walking down roads with all their wordly possessions in a bag. Often, he asks me about them and I simply tell him that not everyone has the money to buy a car and that we should be very grateful that God has provided us with this luxury and pray that He will provide for that person's needs. I guess now he's wondering if God saved a car for himself!

Bless him. He has such a sweet and loving heart. I pray one day all his questions about God will be answered.

No comments: